Picture your business as a garden
You want people to be attracted by its colour, its design and its atmosphere – and you want them to spend time looking at your plants, understanding why they grow where they grow, noting their sizes and positions and generally enjoying the experience of being there.
My creativity in communications is similar to planting a garden in that it’s based on an understanding of you, the market within which you operate, the services you offer, your vision for the future and the best way to communicate with your target audiences.
Typically, I would take the following approach to identifying your marketing needs:
- arrange an initial consultation free of charge, your opportunity to tell me about your business and where you want to take it.
- following the consultation, I’ll draw up a marketing proposal (again, no charge).
- we meet up again to discuss the proposal, and develop it further (still no charge at this point).
- I issue you with a formal proposal, complete with costs and timescales.
- you decide if you want me to go ahead and turn the proposal into reality (only from this point are you committed to the project costs).
So it will cost you nothing to find out what I can do for you!
If you decide to go ahead, I will create a marketing plan based on my research and this plan will be ready for you to implement. I will help you execute your plan and all the things you need to make it a reality – for example, the production of leaflets, posters, website content, events and photography.